1. Open Group Policy Editor - i.e. execute gpedit.msc
2. Navigate - to the following setting local computer policy-computer configuration-administrative templates-system-troubleshooting and diagnostics-disk diagnostic-disk diagnostic: configure execution level
3. Double Click or Properties on this value and set it to disabled. nb. Not configured is enabled by default.
4. Close the Group Policy Editor, no reboot or reset of services is required. Any Disk / Smart related errors will now simply be written to the log with the end user not given various popups on corrective course of action.
5. I hope that this help you overcome this problem. This would be the best approach. It would allow you to identify the root cause of my connectivity issues.
"windows detected a hard disk problem disable"
Totusi trebuie sa luati in calcul si o scanare cu HDTune, posibil ca hardul vostru sa aiba bad-uri si in scurt timp sa crape.