Error: Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
To open Component Services and verify that the required security properties are set:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type comexp.msc, and then click OK. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- To locate your computer, click Component Services, click Computers, and then click My Computer.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- Click the COM Security tab, and confirm that the Access Permissions and Launch and Activition Permissions properties are set properly.
MS also has a FixIt msi for it #50688 http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9775756
and disable hotkeys option in CCC (Radeon users) + "AMD External Events Utility" service to manual